1. This website www.BragBet.com (the "Site") and the virtual betting game (the "Game") are operated and controlled by BragBet Limited (also referred to in these terms and conditions as "Brag Bet", "we" and "us”). The contractual relationship is between the registered user and Brag Bet and is governed by these Terms and Conditions, the Game Rules and the Virtual Betting Rules. By registering with the Site and participating in the Game you indicate your full acceptance and understanding of the following Terms and Conditions and the Virtual Betting Rules and the Game Rules, which are contained at this link.
2. It is your responsibility that you comply completely with your own local, national or state laws concerning betting prior to registering with the Site or participating in the Game. In particular, if you live in a country where Internet gambling is prohibited, you must not register with us, attempt to participate in the Game, other than on a free to play basis or use your payment card or other payment method to participate in the Game.
3. For various legal or commercial reasons, we do not permit accounts to be opened by, or used from, customers based in certain jurisdictions, including the United States of America and its territories and the countries listed through this link. This list of jurisdictions may be changed by us from time to time with or without notice. You agree that you shall not attempt to participate in the Game, other than on a free to play basis, open an account or attempt to use your account, if you are based in these jurisdictions.
4. All disputes arising out of or in any way relating to this Site shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and the Irish Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for the purpose of any such proceedings arising out of or in any way relating to your use of the Site.
5. You must be over 18 to register with the Site or to play the Game. Brag Bet reserves the right to request proof of age documentation from any customer at any time.
6. Each customer will choose their own confidential username and password. For security reasons we recommend that you change this password the first time you log on to the Site. These should be kept confidential by you as all transactions where your username and password have been correctly entered will be regarded as valid, provided the transaction meets the other criteria for participating in the Game as laid down in these Terms and Conditions and the Game Rules. You agree to inform us at once by email or telephone if you believe that your account information is being misused by a third party so that we may terminate your account. Our contact details are set out on the 'About us' page of the Site.
7. It is your responsibility to ensure that all personal details are current and up to date, as failure to do so may result in transactions being declined or payments being issued incorrectly.
9. It is your responsibility to ensure that all the details of virtual bets placed as part of the Game are correct. Once the transaction has been confirmed virtual bets placed cannot be cancelled.
10. All virtual bets placed as part of the Game are virtual only and don’t give rise to any entitlement to real money should the virtual bet prove to be successful.
11. Virtual bets placed as part of the Game are accepted up to the off-time of an event or a pre-determined time whichever is the earlier. However, for some sporting events, Brag Bet may allow a grace period during which virtual bets will be accepted but reserve the right to void any or all virtual bets should we think there has been a significant development in the event. Brag Bet reserves the right to void any virtual bet inadvertently accepted after the acceptance of virtual bets has closed or where the event was resolved or at a stage where the customer could have any indication of the outcome.
12. In the event of there being a dispute over the time at which a virtual bet was placed as part of the Game then the time at which it was recorded on the transactional log will govern the settlement.
13. We cannot allow for mistakes, nor accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in respect of the announcing, publishing, or marking of prices, runners, times or result, in relation to the Game despite every effort to ensure their accuracy. We reserve the right to correct any obvious errors and to void any virtual bets placed as part of the Game where such have occurred.
14. Should funds be credited to your account in error, it is your responsibility to notify us of the error without delay.
15. If there are any blatant errors in prices transmitted virtual bets placed as part of the Game will be settled at the correct price at the time of acceptance or the Starting Price (where applicable) whichever is the greater.
16. Save in the case of manifest error on our part, we accept no responsibility and shall not be liable for any consequences that are alleged to have occurred through your use, or misuse, of our services.
17. This Site may contain links to third party web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by us of the contents on such third party web sites or an endorsement of Brag Bet by the third party sites. We are not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party web sites.
18. You are entirely responsible for the information that you provide to us and we shall not be liable for incorrect entries made by you, including data input errors.
19. We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of misuse of Usernames or Passwords and Brag Bet accepts no liability resulting from any unauthorised use, whether fraudulent or otherwise.
20. The Game, this Site and the Brag Bet service is provided 'as is' without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event shall Brag Bet be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of direct or indirect profits, economic loss, business interruption, loss of information) or any direct, indirect, consequential or special losses howsoever caused including but not limited to any loss of contracts, loss of goodwill and loss of reputation arising out of the use of or inability to use the Brag Bet service, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
21. If and only to the extent that Clause 19 does not apply to you, our maximum liability to you shall be limited to €2,500.
22. We are not liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer because of any act of God; power failure; trade or labour dispute; act, failure or omission of any government or authority; obstruction or failure of telecommunication services or networks; or any other delay or failure caused by a third party. In such an event, we reserve the right to cancel or suspend our services without incurring any liability. We are not liable for the failure of any equipment or software, wherever located or administered, or whether under our direct control or not, that may prevent the operation of the Game or the Site or prevent you from being able to contact us.
23. You agree to indemnify and hold us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees harmless from any liabilities, claims, losses or demands made by any third party arising out of your breach of this agreement including documents incorporated by reference into this agreement or out of your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
24. You acknowledge that Brag Bet and its affiliate companies will hold information with respect to your identity, including but not limited to your name, address and payment details. You agree that we rely on this information in entering into this agreement with you and you agree to hold us harmless against any falsehood or inaccuracy contained in the information you provide us.
25. All winnings from the Game will be credited to your account. All payments made to a client will be made to the same Debit or Credit card used to deposit monies with Brag Bet.
26. Any concern with regard to the Game should first be e-mailed to us at support@BragBet.com and we will make every effort to ensure to resolve the matter in a mutually satisfactory manner.
27. All results will be as published and confirmed by the Press Association, excluding errors and omissions, unless otherwise stated in the Virtual Betting Rules.
28. Any queries relating to a virtual bet must be raised no later than seven days after the Game of which it forms part has finished.
29. Unless otherwise stipulated in our Virtual Betting Rules, virtual bets will stand whether or not the selection takes part in the event, unless the event itself does not take place.
30. Brag Bet reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such revision will be binding and effective immediately on posting of notification of such changes on the Site. Your continued use of this Site will constitute acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions.
31. The Site operates independently of Brag Bet’s future betting partner and the virtual betting prices available on this Site may differ from the real betting prices available on bragbets future betting partner.
32. Without restricting our ability to rely on other remedies that may be available to us, we will suspend or terminate your account or use of the Game if: (i) we suspect that you are engaging in illegal or fraudulent activity while using our Site or participating in the Game; (ii) we suspect you are breaching any term of this agreement; (iii) we suspect you are acting in a manner that is detrimental to the conduct of our business; or (iv) we are required to do so by law.
33. Irrespective of whether we suspend or terminate an account and notwithstanding any other provisions in these Terms and Conditions, we may decide to cancel and void any virtual bets at our absolute discretion where (i) there is a technological failure, or (ii) you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions or the Virtual Betting Rules.
34. Your sole remedy in the event of termination of your account by us for any reason shall be the re-imbursement of any undisputed account balance you may then have and we shall have no further liability to you whatsoever.
35. We are the owner or authorised user or licensee of all the intellectual property rights in the Site and its content including, without limitation, any copyright, patent, registered design, trade marks, service marks, source codes, specifications, templates, graphics, logos or any right subsisting in Ireland or elsewhere in respect of content, databases, formats, interfaces, programming, the offering of services to other customers, software or any application for any of the foregoing and any modification, improvements, developments and enhancements thereof. Except as expressly provided herein, we do not grant any express or implied right to you in any intellectual property rights or secret information held on our servers.
36. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, void or unenforceable by reason of any law, rule, administrative order or judicial decision, that determination shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement.
37. Notices and other communications delivered or mailed to the postal address or to the electronic-mail address provided by you shall, until we have received notice in writing of any different address, be deemed to have been personally delivered once sent whether actually received or not.
38. Only one account per customer and only one customer entry per Game is allowed. Brag Bet also reserves the right to suspend or close any account and cancel any associated transactions where the account holder and the owner of the funding instrument are not the same. Employees of the Brag Bet Group may not open an account or register on this Site whether in their own name or on behalf of a fellow employee, friend or relative.
40. All content and material on this Site is provided for your own personal usage and the distribution, reproduction or commercial exploitation of such content and material in any manner whatsoever without our express written consent is prohibited.
41. Neither Brag Bet nor any of its licensors gives any warranty that the supply of material and content on this site (including but not limited to racing silks, form and racing previews) will be uninterrupted or as to the accuracy of such material or content.